[Nottingham] Hanson Chinese Meeting Update

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 12:35:00 2003

Jon Masters wrote:
[...]
> The trains being completely messed up meant that I ended up crashing with
> a friend in Nottingham...

Tck tck tch... That's an intrinsic problem with public tranport: Never
there where or when you want it, and slow when it is.

And the local busses have just bumped up their prices by 10%. (Means
less beer (:-((

> The duck was very good but horribly fattening and as it turned out I might
> as well have stayed at the pub with you guys...it looked quite good.

I'll rate that place as good food but very poor service with a
dangerously dopey waitress. Enhanced by the good pub beer afterwards but
I was too stuffed to drink much!

> Any updates on the Install Fest arrangements so I can ask LU to plug it?

What lead time do you need?

martin@ml1.co.uk