Trains being late (Re: [Nottingham] Hanson Chinese Meeting Update)

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 14:58:00 2003

Jon Masters wrote:
[...]
>>(stream of abuse towards Midland Strainline expunged :)
>

> http://www.printk.net/~jcm/central_trains.pdf
>
> OTT reaction to the trains being late but this was the final straw.
> I will have to actually go and see the management to vent frustration.

Yep. Suitably excellently JCM OTT.

Akin to a ransom demand where the victim has to guess what the ransom
might be.

My opinion is that it would be good material for "Letters to the Editor"
of such as the Sun, Mirror or Mail. Might even make it to such as the
Star, or Sport in a vastly abbreviated version.

Might need a little rewording to get it out of the 'pending' folder! (:-P))

Having suffered the trains dictating my life and time in the past, I can
sympathise. Better get a spare battery pack, or a fuel cell with lots of
fuel, to keep you and your laptop going!!

martin@ml1.co.uk