[Nottingham] email and calendaring products

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 22:42:01 2003

Greetings,
> I'm looking for some advice on email and calendaring server software.
Whilest not fully tested and working yet, make sure you check out kde 3.2 when
it finally is released; it will hopefully contain the work the German
government among others have been funding to do lots of clever groupware
stuff. The project is called 'kroupware', if you are interested. I'm not too
sure about outlook integration, groupware and such isn't really my thing, but
there have been many ambitious-sounding and promising posts on the mailing
lists..

Regards,
	Philip