[Nottingham] Event Publicity. The LUG as a whole.

Alex Herington nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 26 13:09:00 2003

| 8< snip >8

Top marks for ASCII scissors :D

| I have a popcorn maker (courtesy of my youngest daughter) and a good
| supply of popping corn.

I knew I forgot something!

| Ouch! Tuesdays are difficult for me unless after, say, 8pm. If tues then
| shall endeavour to reorganise.

OK, back to Duncan then I guess. I can do any day.

All this event organisation has got me thinking - can anyone think of any open
source groupware-type solution that might be useful instead of sending lots of
e-mails with minor date changes.. etc? Or do people generally not mind the
rise of NLUG traffic leading up to an event? I suppose it's quite nice to be
reminded there's life outside of the 4 office walls, heh :P

Alex.