[Nottingham] Revolution OS (again)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 13:09:01 GMT 2003

Jon Masters wrote:
> Martin wrote:
>
> | Now... Who can get their hands on the DVD?
> | Jon??
>
> Hi there,
>
> I noticed this thread just now having got a mail off list about it.
> Another group borrowed my DVD and I have not got it back yet.
>
> However I also got a mail about that so perhaps someone reading this
> list whose name I can guess might have mentioned it to them.
>
> I will see if I can get it back in the next few days.

Ok... That makes the tentative promise of two DVDs... Hopefully one will
come through.

Considering all the partyings up to Christmas, I think Mon 22/12/03 is
the last chance for this year, otherwise early Jan 04.

OK: A CFV:

All those in favour of Mon 22/12/03 vote "A";
All those in favour of Mon 05/01/04 vote "B";

Or any other suggestions, vote "C";

Close of votes is Sat evening tomorrow.

martin at ml1.co.uk