[Nottingham] RevolutionOS, the first event of 2004

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 19:48:35 GMT 2003

Hello everybody,

I've been asked to pass on the following change of plan.

Alex, our generous host will not be around for the 5th January 2004
so it has been decreed that, barring further hicups

Revolution OS

will be shown at:

Broadway Business Center
14th January 2004
meet there from 7pm,
film start at 7:30pm,

beers in the Roebuck 9:30pm.

I'll add details to the web site shortly (okay, maybe tomorrow).

This will be the first meet of the new year
(ie. no meeting on Wednesday 7th unless someone organises something.)

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,