[Nottingham] Re: February

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 19:34:00 2003

Just in response to the charging methods, I'm sure everyone who attended
Wednesday's meeting was impressed, and £1 seems great value for money!
Looking to distros on CD's... Much appreciated! If anyone wants to give me
RedHat 8.0 or SuSE 8.1 (or indeed, anything worth playing worth) on CD, I'd
be more than willing to pay £1/£2 a CD, or more if it was really good.

On the notes of venues... I'm sure there must be a hall SOMWHERE you could
use... My local hall is £6 a night, apparently but that's in Papplewick
(think Hucknall/Bulwell). Thoughts?

.waffle