[Nottingham] RedHat 8.0

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 18:06:01 2003

After having read this... Debian really is the best distro. Why? Because it
has apt. You can install it with absolutely nothing, and have it bare bones
almost, and you also have apt, and the day I can't type "Apt-get install
vip2" or something to the similar is the day I stop saying Debian is great.
Sure, I want to try Redhat and everything, and I do love the simplicity for
the average user, but you're not a true linux geek until you've spent hours
in a terminal typing commands because it's quicker than a GUI :)

.waffle