[Nottingham] Local Systems Builders

Robert Davies nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 10:49:07 2003

The one I've used in past seems to have gone out of business!

Anyone know of any local system builder's who likely to be willing to sell
small numbers of bits that you can normally obtain only in volume?

In this case I want quality ballbearing 12v DC 60mm x 25mm fans, fairly quiet
ones (3 pin, speed varying, approx 35m3/h and 30db <2W), and *do not need* a
'cooler', I ought to be able to get 3 or 4 for the same cost as the boutique
prices on overclocker sites.

There's a manufacturer that will quote me for 3,000, but even my Beowulf
Dream system does not require that much blowing....

Rob