[Nottingham] Idea for funds

Godfrey Nix nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 06:03:01 2003

Hi,

To open an account, any entity needs not only an identity, but proof of it.
For a real person that comes in the shape of birth certificate and such.
In the case of a group, it requires 'articles of association'  and elected
officers, which in turn requires formal membership.

I am not sure yet that we are ready for that move.

Greetings,

Godfrey Nix