[Nottingham] NTL Cache Performance Suggestions

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 21:58:01 2003

Layer 2 cowboys??? Well, I'd like to see you do better! The UK is firmly
rooted in the past when it comes to telecoms - the USA only has all the
brilliant new things because they believe e-business is the way forward - it
isn't. Sure, it's fine for one procut, or maybe two, but look at internet
grocery shopping... That's just mad!

.waffle