[Nottingham] Next Meeting? --Wednesday 2003 January 8th

Michael Erskine nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 2 08:35:00 2003

> >As for PiXiE, that was Michael Erskine, who provided the=20
> following link=20
> >for those who don't know what is being talked about.
> >
> >  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tvlistings/pixie_1.zip?download
> >
> >Michael, would you be willing to give a talk on/demo of =20
> PiXiE in February ?
> >If so what equipment etc would you need and is the Church=20
> hall where the=20
> >last meeting was held suitable ?
> >
> >Have fun,
> >Duncan

Yes, I'd like to demonstrate PiXiE at the Feb meet and I'm sure the
Church Hall would be a good location. I have all the kit I need - in all
this amounts to 3 monitors, 3 "boxes" a cheap 10mbit hub & various kbs,
mice etc. The one thing I _am_ short of is the server application to
feed the timetable display applications - I might be able to cobble
together an emulator by Feb tho'.

Happy New Year Everyone,

Michael.