[Nottingham] Re joystick, thanks.

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 12:54:01 2003

Talking of Modprobe, insmod n all, can somebody tell me what the
difference between loading a modules after the boot stage, and loading a
module before. I have this wireless network driver, which somehow, with
a lot of fiddling I got working, but if I load the same driver at the
multiuser run level with insmod, I can't get it to work, it just appears
with lsmod, as (unused)???? :-(....

Cheers,
Lee