[Nottingham] Re joystick, thanks.

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 19:10:00 2003

Ah, I understand now...I presume when i do a lsmod, you can see what a
modules 'depends' on with a list after it's name, but my driver , when
loaded correctly, does'nt show a list of other modules it depends on?
bizzare-o..... unless I'm mistaken.., or perhap lsmod doesn't show
dependices at all...or pehaps I've just gone crazy.

Oh, while you here, I'm thinking of bidding on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=419&item=2153209735

do you think it's safe?, can somnebody lend me a few quid so I can bid
on it, that way I can avoid all the traffic problems created new 'tram
system', ;-)

Cheers,
Lee
'So much to learn, so little to forget'