[Nottingham] Exam and fire alarm?

jason nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 22:11:01 2003

Disturbed by a fire alarm? This isn't a final year comp sci exam at Nottm=
 uni=20
is it? Just wondering. Disturbed by fire alarm at about 5:30pm?

There is absolutely no rush whatsoever to get my joystick working as I on=
ly=20
wanted it to play tux racer ( although now it's become more of a learning=
=20
exercise anyway to be honest ) but ATM I'm busy setting up a Neverwinter=20
Nights game anyway (NWN being the only reason I keep a WinXP partition on=
 my=20
drive).

Thanks,
Jason