[Nottingham] February 5th

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 22:54:31 2003

Okay folks,
The web site is pretty much up to date with what I know about February's meet.
Echoing what I've put there:

We have two presentations for February's meeting.

    * Michael Erskine will be presenting PiXie - a Linux distribution for generally non-interactive diskless boxes
    * Also, Alan Carter will be presenting the Skipper Project - software enabling those with severely limited or involuntary movements to use a computer.

The meeting will be at Chilwell Road Methodist Church, Beeston. Doors open at 19:30, the presentations begin at 20:00.
As usual we will retire to the Last Post for liquid refreshment afterwards.

Have fun,
Duncan