[Nottingham] Meeting, July 2nd 2003

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 3 12:00:02 2003

Hey, it was great to meet all of you at last, it was really good :-).
Hope I did'nt rattle on too much, and yes, I've got a chip on my
shoulder about microsoft, well perhaps it's more about how large
corporations use the control of technology as a way of gaining a market
advantage, it's a chip, but a well informed and measured chip :-).

Perhaps I can do talk on wireless lans/naan's if your all interested,
that if you don't mind being bored with talk ofdm,
db's ,aodv and other acronyms........

Laters,
Lee ...
'naan...more bandwidth for less bread!'