[Nottingham] Linux Tuition

Simon Huggins nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 10 14:02:00 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 01:30:45PM +0100, Jon Masters wrote:
> Can I privately get a show of hands as to who is seriously interested in
> this and would be prepared to support the effort.

I got Jon to clarify as I thought the previous "setting up a
consultancy" thing might mean he was trying to do this commercially
whereas I was under the impression this would be a by LUG members, for
LUG members thing.

13:52 <jcm> I want to know who is willing to actually pay money for us
            to do it rather than those interested in freeloading.

Ho hum.

--
----------(   <Lefinnois> urpmi, rpm, dpkg, apt... connais   )----------
----------(   pas tout ca moi... moa bourrin... moa gruik    )----------