[Nottingham] Re: Linux InstallFest / Awareness Day 1st November

Roger Light nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 11 11:14:00 2003

Hi,

>I would like to set up a 'hands free' demo of (for example) GIMP.  =
Something
>that will loop, running for a couple of minutes at a time, showing a =
picture
>being drawn and saved.

A quick query on irc brought up the suggestion of using gimp perl-fu =
plugins to do this. Apparantly it would be tricky to write down the =
drawing tool positions unless we can hack up some clever way of recording =
the tool movement.

I've not had a chance to delve into it yet but thought somebody might have =
some experience and be able to tell whether it is possible or not.

Cheers,

Roger