[Nottingham] Hello Everybody!

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 08:48:00 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Jon Masters wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What happened last Wednesday? I went to Wagamama a bit late and missed the
> group but could not stay for the film so went to get a train instead.
>
> I would like to arrange this showing of Revolution OS asap.
>
> Jon.

Sorry to have missed you Jon.
We were in Wagamamas from 18:30 ~ 20:00ish when we went to the pub for
a swift one before the film.  Turn out (excluding you) was 5 for the meal and 3 for the film.
With that kind of turn out after all the "yeah, great idea"'s we had I'm a bit reluctant to do anything involving lots of money for "Revolution OS".  I'll do some enquiries but don't hold your breath.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,