[Nottingham] Hello Everybody!

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 14:08:00 2003

Heya,
> Turn out (excluding you) was 5 for the meal
> and 3 for the film. With that kind of turn out after all the "yeah, great
> idea"'s we had I'm a bit reluctant to do anything involving lots of money
> for "Revolution OS".  I'll do some enquiries but don't hold your breath.

Apologies for mine (and .waffle's) absence; we've both got A-Levels coming up
in the scarily not-to-distant future, so we thought it best to stay at home
and learn about exciting things like benzene and its reaction with nitrous
acid.. I'd be up for coming to Revolution OS, though, so long as it were in a
few weeks time after all the joy of the quzzes was over 8*)

Regards,
	Philip