[Nottingham] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 15:31:01 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Martin wrote:

> BTW: I'm happy to collate the email this evening for anyone
> interested... Unless Duncan/Paul wish to officiate...
>
> (Mmmm, or are they wanting this by 5pm today?...)

I've asked.

So far the only people who've said they are going are:

	[March threads]
	Duncan (ie. me)
	Matt Walster (+ Maybe Phil ???)

	[June threads]
	John Masters
	Hussein Jodiyawall
	Martin

Maybe the offer of free conference tickets will entice a few more
out from uner the pebbles...

I'll be going both Tue & Wed (but not necessarily to the conference).

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,