[Nottingham] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 16:08:00 2003

> 	Matt Walster (+ Maybe Phil ???)
*sniffs* I'd love to go, but I have my Chemistry A-Level on tuesday and
Mechanics on wednesday :( I could certainly go on thursday, mind you - it
appears to have been extended, and it sounds like there are some good
speakers on that day.. I suspect Matt Walster will be in the same boat as me
- if I smile sweetly at him (and give him some petrol money), he might give
me a lift down. Anyone else going to be there on thursday?

Regards,
	Philip