[Nottingham] LinuxUser Expo - OK, wangled it

Michael Erskine nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:03:01 2003

Hi,

I managed to wangle it to visit the Expo -- my official purpose is to
visit the Networks for Business Expo
(http://www.networksforbusiness.com/) to try and figue out if one of our
potential partners is lying about the unique capabilites of their WiFi
products. Myself and a collegue will be there 10am - 3.30pm on Tuesday
and we'll be mostly investigating wireless solutions, esp.
highly-mobile* (train & bus) TCP/IP (private) networking.=20

Anyone else who'll be there on Tuesday, drop me a line and we'll hook up
for a brew.

Regards,

Michael.

* If anyone has any thoughts on 802.11 limitations for such mobility,
let me know.

Michael Erskine
Senior Software Engineer
Jasmin Simtec Limited