[Nottingham] Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 17:59:07 2003

Well, Scotty speak for yourself, my ticket came through today! Yes, I'm now
a proud owner of one of these business class tickets. They weren't to know
that Linux Systems Administrator, actually means I set up a Debian box to do
email at my dad's office, which cost £50 second hand, and doesn't even have
screws on the case... Oh well :)

.waffle