[Nottingham] *-------Host Europe---------*

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 1 14:37:00 2003

Hey, somebody just gave me an post today, seems that host europe have a
raft full of linux jobs going.... so if you the next linux whizz kid,
and want to get paid for it , then get writing to them. Might be an
interesting place to work if you know what your doing, I'd do it, but
then again, racks and racks of blue colbalt machines scare me (I'm
alergic to colour blue), all those flashing switch/router lights too,
might play havoc with my epilipsy, and the noise from the cooling fan's
will upset my tinitus?? ;-)

or is this old news?

Personally I'd love to be able to linux all day and get paid for it,
alas, all the jobs I see are for point and click windows NT
Administrators,and I'd rather eat my own arm off than be one of those
(again). ;-)... For the meantime I'll just have to subvert all these
windows users to the true way...

I've also seen a web developer job's at the local(city center) sex shop,
might be interesting....I wonder if they run the new linsex distro.

Cheers,
Lee
www.naan.org.uk
'cat /dev/zero > /dev/mem' and then my own memory went blank...