[Nottingham] hi and where to get Debian in Nottingham

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 09:28:01 2003

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Tony wrote:

> Hi, I was searchin google trying to find a place to buy debian in
> Nottingham, as I live here and have no credit card or e-cash so can't
> buy on-line.
> Happy to join you btw,
> I only scrounge use on someone elses modem connection so I don't go
> on-line much.
> And when I do it's sloooow so usually an all nighter dwnloading some
> patch or other.
> On my box I have Slackware, an lfs installation that's slowly getting
> better and Mandrake 9, the latter which I would like to ditch.
> So, any info on where to buy a full debian (including source) would make
> me even happier than I already am. Oh, I can't read DVDs btw. (poor
> eyesight, etc...)
> Thanks,
> Tony.

I have the binary i386 CDs (3.0r0) and can easily copy at cost price (50p/cd I think).  If you are coming to Wednesday's meeting I'll bring them along.
<
If on the other hand you are desperate for 3.0r1 I'll have to wait and see how long it takes to grab them before I can promise them for Wednesday.

What do you need ? All CD's or a known subset ?