[Nottingham] hi and where to get Debian in Nottingham

Tony nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 03:43:01 2003

Hi, I was searchin google trying to find a place to buy debian in
Nottingham, as I live here and have no credit card or e-cash so can't
buy on-line.
Happy to join you btw,
I only scrounge use on someone elses modem connection so I don't go
on-line much.
And when I do it's sloooow so usually an all nighter dwnloading some
patch or other.
On my box I have Slackware, an lfs installation that's slowly getting
better and Mandrake 9, the latter which I would like to ditch.
So, any info on where to buy a full debian (including source) would make
me even happier than I already am. Oh, I can't read DVDs btw. (poor
eyesight, etc...)
Thanks,
Tony.