[Nottingham] Meeting - 5th March

Andy Davidson nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 13:34:00 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:08:32PM +0000, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
 > Next Meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2003
 > * Richard Heggs is giving a presentation on how Nottingham City Council
 > switched 6,000 of their users from a Windows based email system that was
 > crashing a lot to Suse Mail (the Horde webmail suite running on GNU/Linux).

That sounds like a good talk, and I can't make it.  What's the chances
of convincing someone to record the meeting and encoding it ?

Sound would be cool.  Sound and video would be cool, but I appreciate
the impracticalities.

Much respect and pies to anyone who can swing it..

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
Systems Administrator