[Nottingham] Donuts & Talk (was Re: Too much traffic)

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 14:30:00 2003

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
 > On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Martin wrote:
 >> Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
 >>
 >> [ ... Short fuse to napalm bomb ... ]
 >>
 > That was the edited version.
 >
 >> Martin Just to feed more mail into the inferno...
 >>
 >> BTW: Good talk at yesterday evening's meeting. Including the
 >> donuts!
[...]
 > So, which were you're favourite muffins/donuts

Awwww..., I'd have greatly enjoyed the thermonuclear unedited version.
As it was, the shortened version still woke up the neighbours as I fell
on the floor laughing. Nearly spilt me last can for the night.

As for donuts... I'm more for the plain and simple with no or minimal
sugaring. A bit of jam in there is good. Not progressed to the more
quixotic stuff.

martin@ml1.co.uk