[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Godfrey Nix nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 6 06:58:01 2003

Hi,

ALL those LUGs that use lug.org.uk for mailing lists were moved onto mailman
from majordomo some months ago. You should receive a reminder email once a
month telling you what list(s) you are subscribed to and a web page where you
can go and change your options. One option is, as mentioned, getting the list
sent as a digest. Please can a note about this be added to the web page?

Sorry I missed the meeting. Drat - I belong to two groups that have now
decided on Wednesday nights for meetings. (But then many of the other nights
are also busy for me) Looking forward to the meeting write-up, but I guess
the donuts will just not taste the same (<grin>)

Godfrey