[Nottingham] Too much traffic

James Dobson nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 09:26:02 2003

Ok firstly I have had my yahoo account for over 3
years (best option at the time)! I use it for signing
up to websites and mail-list's, this free's my other
mailboxes for personal mail and business mail
(although I use yahoo for personal as well).

I agree that we should all try and 'vote' on any extra
communication methods (web-board, usenet, etc). Then
at least we would know how many will be using it.

Thanks for the mail suggestions! I do have my LUG mail
going to a sepearate folder but as I said my
preference would be a web-board, maybe its freaky me
;)

>   apt-get install newsgate ?

or up2date -i inn

yet to be converted to debian ;)