[Nottingham] List member in new thread shocker!

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 13:10:02 2003

Graeme Fowler wrote:

> Guys
>
> All this talk of threading, personal choice and stuff got me thnking... we
> already have two ways of reading this list, and one way of posting:
>
> 1. using an MUA (for both)
> 2. http://shoe.bocks.com/nlug/ (for reading)
>
> [...]
>
> Amazing, is it not?

Yep, it works, and suffers the same clickyness as all html web based
forums. It is reasonably intelligent about threading when compared to
some horror sites I've suffered.

Good setup.

Meanwhile:

2003-Jan  206 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment
2003-Feb  271 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment
2003-Mar  168 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment

Whats all this 'high traffic' stuff. We're still slacking.

There must be some good hot gossip other than dragging a luddite through
the prime-evil slime...

Progress onwards!

martin@ml1.co.uk