[Nottingham] List member in new thread shocker!

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 13:24:02 2003

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Martin wrote:

> 2003-Jan  206 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment

average 6.6 Messages per day

> 2003-Feb  271 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment

average 9.8 M/d

> 2003-Mar  168 messages By Date By Thread By Subject By Author attachment

average 24 M/d and 24 days of the month still to go.

If we kept it up that would be 744 messages ! And if most of them
were in this thread then Rob's prophecy of passengers leaving
the ship to the rats would come true.

> Progress onwards!
> Martin

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,