[Nottingham] Too much traffic

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 13:36:01 2003

> | However there are also a number of linux/geek zealot who (IMO) resist
> | any change whatsoever, abhore any form of user friendliness and take
> | comment (not even cricism badly) offering the "this is the way it works
> | and if you don't like you can just f*ck off" attitude

I think we should put our messages in the padding section of icmp type 2
ip packets, then we could just read messages 'on the wire' with a packet
sniffer as the quickly fly past...it also keeps the length message's
down too, depending on your mtu....???????????????????????????????

how's that sound... ;-)

No seriously, I kinda like the anarchy, the list has some good stuff on
it, a little bit of noise (from me) and the rest just good humour...

How about a new rule, if it aint funny, don't post it...err.....
no..hang on...that would exclude myself...darn it..

Cheers,
Lee
'Mornings are like Mondays, but there's seven of them'