[Nottingham] Linux jobs in Nottingham area

Chris Smith nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 01:03:02 2003

Hi,

I'm completely new here so hello!

I'm relocating from London (due to it being waaay overpriced and large
quantities of one-shot Microsoft type jobs) to Nottingham and am looking for
a UNIX/Linux oriented job around the Nottingham/Derby/Burton/Leicester area.
Basically anything I can get my hands on that pays enough to survive on.

As you guys obviously live round there, do these come by very often or am I
stuck with endless MS based jobs if I move to Nottingham?  I have a few
years of UNIX/Linux experience under my belt but have got stuck on the
Microsoft bandwagon to pay bills...

Cheers,

- Chris.