[Nottingham] April Meeting (Wednesday 2nd)

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 11:09:00 2003

Hello folks,
It's that time of month when I stick my head above the parapet and
shout
	"Where do people want to eat and drink for the next meeting ?"

After two quite succesful presentations some of us felt it was time for
a social.

I'm going to be boring and suggest the safe options of:
	munchies@pizzahut.nottingham
and	beer@roebuck-inn.nottingham (aka whetherspoons on St Patrick St)

18:45 for the former and 20:00 for the latter.

Would attendees bring along thinking caps.  We are rapidly approaching
the summer months when the students will be sent down the salt mines
and those of us who remain need an idea for what it is worthwhile to try
to organise.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,