[Nottingham] etec ADSL router (conexant) problems

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:40:00 2003

if your worried about crackers, hacking your machine, or just wanna
learn something.....

install snort between your broadband and your machine...

it's fun looking at all those crazeeee packets out there....

the great thing about the internet is that you can send any piece of
data you want to anyone without first doing a call setup....

the worst thing about the internet is that you can send any piece of
data you want to anyone without first doing a call setup....

Cheers,
Lee