[Nottingham] Posters

Derek Huskisson derek at huskisson.free-online.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 20:49:49 GMT 2003

Typing from inside his Tardis :)

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 22:32, Bob Winter wrote:
> Who exactly would they prosecute? Anybody on the list could be claimed
> as part of the LUG (which has no statutory existance or constitution)
> even those like myself who only attend the occassional meeting because
> of other committments.
>
> Hot air. Ignore it

I wouldn't entirely ignore it, at least one local council makes threats,

http://www.leicester.gov.uk/departments/page.asp?pgid=5543

Although Nottingham City Council could do some tidying up of its own,
when you think about all the street signs they and their contractors
leave lying around -- such as "New Road Layout ahead" -- with New
meaning over  3 years ago, and "Men at Work" etc etc .

			Derek H

--
Derek Huskisson <derek at huskisson.free-online.co.uk>