[Nottingham] Posters

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 20:57:23 GMT 2003

Derek Huskisson wrote:
> Typing from inside his Tardis :)
[...]
>>Hot air. Ignore it
>

> I wouldn't entirely ignore it, at least one local council makes threats,
>
> http://www.leicester.gov.uk/departments/page.asp?pgid=5543

The city council employs two street cleaners who work full-time on
removing fly-posters in the city centre. Last year, removing fly-posters
cost the council around £55,000.

 From 7th April 2003 the council will start to gather photographic
evidence of illegal fly-posting, which it will use in court if the
posters are not removed within the 48 hour deadline.

Cor!!! For £22.5k, I'd do a *lot* of jogging and get mega-fit and have
the dosh to buy a few more beers aswell!

martin at ml1.co.uk