[Nottingham] Posters

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 12:02:33 GMT 2003

Derek Huskisson wrote:
[...]
> You've forgotten about the  manager that the two guys need to tell them
> what to do and the manager's secretarial support and the Microsoft
> licences for their PCs, all in the £55K. :)

Well, I went on a very pleasant misty jog last night, for free.

Misty enough to be spooky in places (good dramatic Hitchcock stuff with
the golden shafts of street lights burning through with beautiful
'Rays-of-Buddha' effects). A little too misty to see anything of the
aurora up there at the moment...

We can very honestly claim to be completely in the clear.

There's various other detritus out there such as NHS events and Robin
Hood marathon stuff...

And I'm all for detritus free railings, lamp posts and all other posts!

(There were also a few students out and about that the Council most
definitely wouldn't approve of on one of the Council's round-abouts...
(:-O))

martin at ml1.co.uk