[Nottingham] Posters - follow up

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Mon Nov 10 21:11:20 GMT 2003

Dear All,
On Friday, I was sent an e-mail by a chap called Ron Inglis (who apparently is in charge of the museum service).  It says rightly that we're bad people for fly-posting and that if we want to do an event again we have to make a witten undertaking that we won't be doing any fly-posting.

I'm hoping that will be the end of the matter (I've yet to confirm that absolutely).  With a bit of luck the heat has come out of the situation and hopefully matters will be settled in the next few days.

I'd just like to thank eveyone who offered support on and off list, it's appreciated and hopefully won't be needed any more.
Robert.