[Nottingham] Posters - follow up

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 21:46:01 GMT 2003

Robert Postill wrote:
> Dear All, On Friday, I was sent an e-mail by a chap called Ron Inglis
> (who apparently is in charge of the museum service).  It says rightly
> that we're bad people for fly-posting and that if we want to do an
> event again we have to make a witten undertaking that we won't be
> doing any fly-posting.

We can guess it might be seen as being a little embarrassing to be
anti-flyposting and yet having one of their own venues postered...

Re anything in writing: Fair enough for future events, just ensure that
*all* comments are regarding only *future* events!

> I'm hoping that will be the end of the matter (I've yet to confirm
> that absolutely).  With a bit of luck the heat has come out of the
> situation and hopefully matters will be settled in the next few days.

Good.

> I'd just like to thank eveyone who offered support on and off list,
> it's appreciated and hopefully won't be needed any more. Robert.

Thanks for your efforts.

(Aside: There's another 50p to add to the pot, and yet more interest in
the Morphix still.)

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk