Today (Re: [Nottingham] 1st October Meeting (tomorrow))

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 10:20:13 BST 2003

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
[...]
>>I presume there is a handy pub nearby we could gather in just in case we have to
>>relocate.  Any suggestions ?
>
> Talking to myself again.....
> If we have trouble getting into Pretty Orchid and go elsewhere, for anyone arriving
> late my mobile number is 07866851152.

There's a bar - bistro type place that is at the top entrance to the
Broadmarsh centre, just along the paved area from the Pretty Orchid.

ALternatively, if folk want to go _really_ posh and go sniffing WiFi
with their laptops, then there's a coffee palace nearby.

As always with Linux, too many choices!
(:-))

martin at ml1.co.uk