[Nottingham] Sitefinder appears to be dead. Film at 11.

James Beckett jmb at hackery.net
Mon Oct 6 13:38:13 BST 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 12:18, Leigh Silvester wrote:
> That Sitefinder was really messing things up, as well as being personally annoying.
>
> So what finally swung it?

I sent Verisign an email saying I was transferring all my
NetSol-registered domains away from them.. that *must* have been it.

All 3 of them.

I moved them over to my 123-reg account where most of my others
are held.

Incidentally, 123-reg <http://123-reg.co.uk/> have a less-than-half-
price offer on for Oct/Nov for cheaper transfers of domain names to
them - £8.99+v for .com/.net/.org and free for .co.uk, .org.uk and
.my.uk, including (as usual) a free year of registration in the price.

Just in case you still want to punish Verisign in what little way
possible.

cheers,
--
James Beckett <jmb at hackery.net>