[Nottingham] Awareness day morphix...

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 07:52:57 BST 2003

Okay folks,
I have a UK keyboard of morphix (lang=us , keyboard=gb, xkeyboard=gb) if memory serves me kippers.  I have left off the 'wheelmouse' option because I've seen
it send non wheelmice kind of crazy.

I've spent the weekend recovering from a failing disk (don't ask me why I decided to do a network install of Debian but it's averaged ~15 KByte.s^{-1} all weekend.) so I haven't had a chance to remove the Matrixesque bootlogo from
the image nor add any NotLug goo.

Michael (Simms) if you are still able and willing to reproduce this
then how should I get it to you ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,