[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup.

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Tue Oct 21 00:29:09 BST 2003

> Michael (Simms) if you are still able and willing to reproduce this
> then how should I get it to you ?

OK well Im back in the country now, so:

You could snail mail me the CD if you want, or tell me where to
download it, whichever is easier. Im happy to replicate these - but Id
really prefer we got one that was de-matrixed, if anyone has the time
to do that? I think we all agreed that that woudl be better.

I'll also need someone to make up a cd face artwork.

We were talking about meeting up so we can all plan final things for
the awareness day, I will have a whole mess of posters for people to
put up. I will handle the town center and NG2 post code myself, anyone
else want to voulenteer for other areas of nottingham, 10 posters
each, 10 people in different areas? Id hope we can find voulenteers
for that...

Any suggestions for a meetup time/place?