[Nottingham] Awareness day pre-day meetup.

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 07:41:07 BST 2003

Michael Simms wrote:
[...]
> You could snail mail me the CD if you want, or tell me where to
> download it, whichever is easier. Im happy to replicate these - but Id
> really prefer we got one that was de-matrixed, if anyone has the time
> to do that? I think we all agreed that that woudl be better.
>
> I'll also need someone to make up a cd face artwork.

Agreed. had a brief bash with GIMP but failed due to needing to
hurriedly leave the country myself, about now! Back soon...

> We were talking about meeting up so we can all plan final things for
> the awareness day, I will have a whole mess of posters for people to
> put up. ...
>
> Any suggestions for a meetup time/place?

Count me in for Beeston/Chilwell in competition with Duncan.

One good idea from Duncan is to meet up in the Victoria in Beeston on
Thursday 30/10/03. I should be there.

Good luck folks,
Martin

-> Gone! <-