[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Thu Oct 30 20:38:24 GMT 2003

OK, well, thanks to everyone that voulenteered today, I was overwhealmed
with zero response.

So, any of you that can please call me tomorrow on 0776 320 2897 and
I'll be out doing awareness day preparations and I'll tell you where you
can meet me to pick up the posters...

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com