[Nottingham] Awareness day - Time to do your stuff.

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 21:49:00 GMT 2003

Michael Simms wrote:
> OK, well, thanks to everyone that voulenteered today, I was overwhealmed
> with zero response.
>
> So, any of you that can please call me tomorrow on 0776 320 2897 and
> I'll be out doing awareness day preparations and I'll tell you where you
> can meet me to pick up the posters...

Meanwhile, I've got some of the posters into Nott Uni and a large
electronics company. May well be getting some into another.

Now off for an extended jog, in the rain, via various hot spots for
postings... Chilwell -> Beeston -> Lenton and elsewhere...

So where is everyone else?

(And its still raining out there, yuck (:-((

martin at ml1.co.uk